Prudential Texas Realty has a rich heritage. We have been serving the Austin area for more than twenty years, first as Deanie Owens Company then as Prudential Owens Realty and in 2004 we became Prudential Texas Realty. We offer our clients the newest technology and marketing resources available. Tens of thousands of homeowners have bought and sold properties with our help.
Prudential Texas Realty has offices in downtown Austin, central Austin, Westlake, Round Rock, Georgetown and Belton. More than 120 knowledgeable, professional sales associates provide area buyers and sellers with the best in real estate services.
Our sales associates and staff support many local charities and community organizations and we are proud to sponsor the annual Sunshine Kids Teen Lake Escape.
Our strong connection to the community has helped thousands of families relocate to and from this area.
- Independently owned and operated
- Six offices in and around the Austin metropolitan area
- Our goal: to be the #1 real estate firm in the Austin marketplace.
- A comprehensive marketing program, including print and electronic marketing and business development materials, designed to facilitate the sale of real estate and the growth of your business.
Our Relocation Services
- Prudential Relocation Management is the second-largest relocation management company in the world.
- Austin is a strong market for corporate relocation activity.
- Members of our Relocation Department counsel with thousands of relocating employees each year and assign agents to meet their homefinding and homeselling needs.
- Associates can apply to be a part of the Relocation Specialist team - training is free.
- A variety of relocation services for corporations, individuals, management companies, brokers and agents means more business opportunities.
- Industry-leading relocation services give sales associates an edge in a competitive marketplace.
Outbound Referral Management
- Our Relocation Department manages outbound referrals on behalf of the sales associate.
- Outbound referral management services include introduction to an affiliate broker in the destination or departure city, referral tracking, execution of the referral fee agreement and processing of the fee.
Our Training Services
Our Career Development and Training Department provides opportunities for our sales associates to grow both professionally and personally. We provide introductory and ongoing training designed to enhance careers and optimize earnings.
Introductory Training Programs
- Designed to provide the foundational skills necessary for a highly productive and satisfying real estate career.
- Designed to enhance the professionalism of each associate.
- Designed to provide hands-on learning experiences.
Continuing Training and Education
- Regular, on-going training seminars designed to expand professional skills.
- Advanced, specialized training in business development, sales techniques and real estate marketing.
- Specialized training in business and resource management.
- Training in the use of technology to maximize productivity and income.
Our agent support technology system offers a vast array of management and marketing tools designed to streamline your day-to-day business operation.
- Client management system
- Contact database
- Personalized Homefinding and Homeselling Presentations
- Marketing newsletters
- Prospecting tools
- Personalized web pages
- Time management resources
www.PruTxRealty.com, our public website, features:
- Quick Search for any property offered through MLS
- Listing Watch, a buyer lead generation and client management tool
- Sellers Watch, a seller lead generation and client management tool
- Open House Guide publicizes open homes to a mass audience
- Real Estate Library, an interactive online collection pf real estate articles and forms
- Open Home Watch provides clients with e-mail notification of Open Houses for homes that match their search criteria
- Mortgage and affordability calculators
- New features are added regularly
We believe that our agents are our most valuable asset. The resources of Prudential Texas Realty exist to support our agents as they serve our buyers and sellers. Through the development and implementation of superior tools, strong support systems and effective leadership, our agents are equipped to provide a level of client service that sets the standard for our industry. Prudential Texas Realty
3303 Northland Drive, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78731
Main Phone: 512-483-6000